Join author Christian Wasinger also known as “the NLP epxert” as he shares philosophies, tools, and techniques from his bestselling book “10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success” for a free webinar series.
Aug 28, 2014 /prREACH/ -- During the month of September the author will share different principles and philosophies which help define success for the individual, and how to achieve it. Most of these principles and philosophies are derived from the Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming also known as NLP.
According to John Grinder and Richard Bandler who co-founded Neuro-Linguistic Programing in the early 1970’s, NLP is the study of the structure of subjective experience.
- Neuro refers to how the brain works, and how each individual's thought processes demonstrate consistent detectable patterns.
- Linguistic refers to the verbal and non-verbal expressions of a person's thinking patterns, and
- Programming means that once these pattern are recognized and understood they can be changed.
This free webinar series will be held via google hangout, and participants have the choice of either participating as viewers, or participating by asking questions live online. For the later option participants will need to have a free google+ account.
Some of the topics discussed throughout this series will be:
- The mind and how it processes information.
- How everyone's behavior is based on the meaning they have given their experiencees
- Some of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- The subconscious mind, how it is programmed, and how to reprogram it
- What one has to let go of in order to be at peace and successful
- How people can break free from the beliefs and thoughts that keep them stuck in their lives.
- How to positively shift ones environment to influence their success.
- The language of success
- How to best utilize the subconscious mind to reprogram oneself for success
The first webinar will be held on Thursday September 11th at 5:00 pm PST. Other dates are September 18th, and 25th. Each one of the webinars will cover different key points. Participants can attend all webinars, or just one.
For more information visit www.10WaysToRebootYourMind.com