Hydronique Hydration recommends its electrolyte vitamin water powder to combat the unpleasant side effects of dehydration after a long night of physical or social activities. Continue reading
Dec 30, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Hydronique Hydration, the creator of a unique nutrient-rich hydration formula, has recently offered its recommendations for morning-after recovery. Whether from a long night of working or a late night of partying, the brand’s electrolyte vitamin water powder is a plant-based formula designed to replenish the body’s mineral, vitamin, and electrolyte stores that are often depleted during times when people forget to stay hydrated and sustain optimal nutrition.
Find more on electrolyte vitamin water powder by visiting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JWXMX3R.
“Failing to properly hydrate can lead to some unpleasant symptoms,” explains the company’s founder and CEO, Kedar. “Experiencing lightheadedness, nausea, weakness, dry mouth, increased thirst, headaches and fatigue are some of the body’s indicators pointing to dehydration.”
The company suggests rehydrating with its electrolyte vitamin water powder as the optimal way to get the body back on track. The company points out some of the formula’s key ingredients:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that may protect cells from stress-induced damage and helps with immune support during and after physical and social activities. It is also water-soluble, so any excess will be excreted. A total of 1,000 milligrams per day is ideal.
- Magnesium may help with stress and muscle relaxation and decrease the frequency of migraines.
- Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, may prevent migraine headaches. It is also water-soluble, so any excess will not build up in the body.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 may provide the mental clarity and energy the body needs without the jitteriness of other energy aids such as caffeine or energy drinks.
- Electrolytes are essential minerals vital to many key functions in the body. Examples are sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphate, and magnesium. It is especially important to continually replace the body’s sodium and potassium stores, often depleted when dehydrated.
Sweetened with stevia, a natural sweetener with zero calories, the electrolyte vitamin water powder comes in single-serve packets that are easily dissolved in water and flavored with elderberry, a superfood renowned for its great nutritional properties. The once-a-day formula is keto-friendly, sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
In addition, Kedar suggests, “Get plenty of sleep and eat a good breakfast containing some carbohydrates the next morning to help your body recover faster so you can feel your best to tackle a new day.”
To learn more about the Hydronique Hydration electrolyte vitamin water powder, visit the official company website or Amazon storefront.