Hydronique Hydration’s electrolyte vitamin powder may add a beneficial boost to exercise. The formula contains key ingredients that support the body through all activities while keeping the body hydrated. The company recommends adding its formula to water for the best results. Continue reading
Dec 27, 2021 /prREACH/ -- The newly created health brand Hydronique Hydration has recently shared its expertise on supplementing exercise through proper hydration. The brand’s hydration electrolyte vitamin powder is available in a refreshing elderberry flavor and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support the body through all activities, such as exercise, travel, at-home use, and even hangover recovery.
Learn more about electrolyte vitamin water powder by visiting https://hydroniquehydration.com/.
The company CEO and founder, Kedar, comments, “Whether you’re a casual gym-goer or a marathon athlete, we could all use a little help for that extra push. Our vitamin powder is formulated to give you that extra push in convenient packets for on-the-go hydration."
The brand outlines the benefits its formula may provide to anyone participating in any form of physical activity:
- Magnesium may help with stress and muscle relaxation and decrease the frequency of migraines. Many people are deficient in magnesium. Consuming 60 milligrams per day is a good place to start.
- B-vitamins are known to help support energy production. Vitamins B6 and B12 may provide the mental clarity and energy needed without the jitteriness of other aids, such as caffeine or energy drinks. These are water-soluble, so the body can easily excrete any excess.
- Electrolytes are minerals that can conduct electricity when dissolved in water, including sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphate, magnesium, etc. It is especially important to continually replace the body’s sodium and potassium stores, often depleted through sweat during exercise.
- Taurine is an amino acid important in several of the body's metabolic processes. Studies have shown taurine can increase endurance.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is an antioxidant derived from amino acids that may improve exercise endurance and recovery.
- A natural plant-based sweetener, Stevia has zero calories and a low-glycemic index. When looking for added sweetness, it is best to avoid sugars that contain empty calories with little nutritional benefit.
Although the electrolyte vitamin water powder mixes easily into any favorite drink, the company recommends water for its ability to keep the body cool and help the muscles and joints work better while preventing cramps and fatigue.
To find additional information about Hydronique Hydration, visit the company’s official website or Amazon storefront.