Organic dog treats manufacturer, Riley’s Essentials, has recently launched its dog supplement soft chews containing omega-3, 6 and 9 for dogs. The product helps dogs achieve beautiful coats while relieving them from itching, scratching and allergies.
St. Louis, MO, Sep 17, 2019 /prREACH/ -- Organic dog treats manufacturer, Riley’s Organics, has recently launched its dog Essentials supplement line with soft chews containing omega-3, 6 and 9 for dogs. In addition to omega-3, the product also contains omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, astaxanthin and GLA to deliver a comprehensive omega formulation for healthy skin, coat and an improved immune system.
More information about Riley's Organics products can be found at https://www.amazon.com/rileys.
Riley's Essentials states that the benefits of its new soft chew for dogs are attributed to its line-up of powerful ingredients. In particular, the brand contends that the krill oil in the product has been sustainably sourced from Antarctica and is absorbed more effectively than fish oil.
"Krill oil and fish oil contain the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. Scientific evidence suggests that the fats found in krill oil may be easier for the body to use than those from fish oil since most omega-3 fats in fish oil are stored in the form of triglycerides," said a spokesperson from the brand. "Unlike other omega-3 supplements, krill oil has the added benefit of high antioxidant content. Antioxidants are important for reducing inflammation and fighting toxins inside your dog's body."
Mentioned below are the beneficial properties of other ingredients in the product:
- DHA: A type of omega-3 fatty acid capable of relieving allergies, promoting brain development, enhancing joint health, fighting inflammatory conditions and supporting shiny and healthy coats. ·
- Anchovy Fish Oil: Naturally rich in omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins, it can contribute to the brain development of puppies, reduce inflammation, help dogs with arthritis and improve heart health.
- Flaxseed Meal: Its anti-inflammatory properties can help ease symptoms of arthritis, maintain healthy skin and coat, lower blood pressure and improve kidney function in dogs.
- Safflower Oil: A rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids, it promotes a healthy metabolism, immune system support, and the maintenance of healthy skin and coat.
- Borage Oil: It is an excellent source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has an anti-inflammatory effect and is often recommended to treat arthritis naturally as well as certain skin conditions. Also helps with dry skin, fur, dry nose and cracked paws.
Those interested in learning more about Riley's Essentials omega-3 dog chews should visit the company's website or Amazon storefront.