Premium Domain Names Made Affordable for SMBs with Monthly Subscription Plan by Names.Club

summary

Names.Club is the first domain marketplace to make premium domain names affordable to all through an easy monthly payment system, making it more affordable to build brand recognition.

Loading the player...
prREACH

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL: Names.Club, a powerful domain marketplace dedicated to making keyword and brandable premium domain names affordable, is offering a simple, no-interest 60-month payment plan to its customers.

With a mission to provide business-accelerating domain names at an affordable cost, Names.Club is the first premium domain marketplace to offer an easy monthly payment system. Their 60-month Easy Payments subscription offers an incredibly simple and cost-effective way for clients to obtain the perfect domain for their business or online presence. With no long-term obligation, clients can cancel at any time, making this an extremely affordable method for those wanting to build online brand recognition with a superior SEO-friendly domain name.

According to CEO and spokesperson, Colin Campbell, “Names.Club has demonstrated that monthly payments are an attractive, affordable way for start-ups and entrepreneurs to build a great brand with a high-value premium domain. Our goal is to make it easy for a business to use a strong, SEO-friendly premium name instead of settling on a second or third choice simply for budgetary reasons. In fact, the SEO benefit will more than likely pay for the additional costs of owning a category killer domain name.”

It comes as no surprise that higher value premium domain names are critical for branding success. Making it easy for potential customers to find and remember brands, a premium domain name becomes an integral part of a brand’s identity, improving organic SEO rankings and running other paid marketing more efficiently. However, they come at a price, with initial registration fees ranging from hundreds to thousands—to even millions—of dollars.

Names.club is quickly changing the landscape of premium domain affordability. They offer newer domains, such as .CLUB, .SHOP, .WORK and .ONLINE, and established domains including .COM and .NET. All domains listed for sale are eligible for their 60-month Easy Payments subscription, after a 15% down payment, with no interest. Clients pay the remaining 85% in 60-month installments, and they can use their domain right away. This minimizes the upfront expense and maximizes a client’s flexibility and opportunity to use a great, brandable domain—allowing even small businesses and entrepreneurs to afford immediate credibility.

To learn more about Names.Club, visit their official website.

Contact Info

Names.Club

Jeff Sass

21 NW 5th Street

Fort Lauderdale, FL

33301

[email protected]

https://names.club/search

follow Us
Attachments
No Attachments