InfoFebruary 16, 2016 · Business
South Florida Company Shares Tips on More Productive Office Space
5 Tips on how to maximize office space and make it more productive.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
OfficeFurniture4Sale.com, South Florida’s leading supplier of office furniture, is announcing a mission in 2016 to help clients not only fill their office space with great furniture, but also maximize their space and make it more productive. President George Dargham offers up these 5 tips to help any business:
1) Bring in space-planners: Let professionals come in and take the measurements. OfficeFurniture4Sale.com offers up something competitors don’t, their space-planners are office designers who come in measure clients’ space and can basically map out what furniture is needed to properly fit that space.
2) Color Successfully: Forget 50 Shades of Grey. There is only one grey when it comes to office furniture and that is oxford grey. This is the color sweeping across the office furniture business right now and OfficeFurniture4Sale.com has all the pieces needed to pull off this IT color: www.officefurniture4sale.com/oxfurdgrey
3) Never Pay Retail: Dargham says “When shopping for a certain piece of office furniture at one of the big box stores don’t just grab it and go, instead visit OfficeFurniture4Sale.com and they will beat any price found. Remember when it comes to business, every penny counts.”
4) Don’t Waste Time: Purchasing unassembled office furniture can take up several employee’s entire work day. With tenured installers, the new furniture experience is simplified and easy. This means that there is nobody missing time on the job while installers work their magic.
5) Buy in Bulk: Instead of sending an employee to the office store once a week for supplies, stock up. Buying paper by the case at OfficeFurniture4Sale.com will not only save the company tons of money, employees won’t need to stop working to run errands.
About Office Furniture 4 Sale:
OfficeFurniture4Sale.com launched its brick & mortar and online e-commerce site in 2005. The founder’s goal was to develop a website to promote the large stock of overstock inventory for clients outside the United States. What the store never anticipated was filling a much needed niche in the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale & Palm Beach office furniture market. The owners quickly realized that offices and businesses needed a better option locally too. There were plenty of office furniture stores who offered used and new furniture, but new was too pricey and the used was cheap but too beat up. This paved the way for Outlet office furniture. Now clients get furniture new in boxes at used prices. OfficeFurniture4Sale.com has a 15,000sf warehouse/showroom today that is open to the public Monday - Saturday, 9:30am - 5:30pm (EST)LinksQuotesWhen shopping for a certain piece of office furniture at one of the big box stores don’t just grab it and go, instead visit OfficeFurniture4Sale.com and they will beat any price you find. Remember when it comes to business, every penny counts.ImagesContact
305-889-3364Follow UsVisit Site