Norman Farrar was recently featured in Authority Magazine and shared five non-intuitive things online sellers need to know to run a successful Amazon business. Farrar is a successful entrepreneur and business advisor at the forefront of the Amazon Marketplace. Continue reading
Sep 25, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Highly successful entrepreneur and business advisor, Norman Farrar, aka "The Beard Guy," recently had the pleasure of sharing his insights with Authority Magazine in a feature titled, "Five Non-Intuitive Things You Need To Know To Run A Successful Amazon Business." Authority Magazine, a Medium publication, is devoted to sharing interesting feature interviews of authorities in Business, Film, Sports and Tech. The magazine uses interviews to tell stories that are empowering and actionable.
Read the full article by visiting https://medium.com/@authoritymagazine2/norman-farrar-of-amz-club-5-things-you-need-to-know-to-run-a-successful-amazon-business-e37cf1d9b37b.
Farrar stands at the forefront of the economic powerhouse known as Amazon Marketplace. As a leading expert with over 25 years of product sourcing, development and branding expertise, Farrar is an advisor to many and an inspiration to all. Throughout his career, he has worked with big brands including Mercedes, COKE, Dell, Microsoft, Target, Hershey, 20th Century Fox, Molson's, Cadbury and a wide variety of emerging businesses that are celebrating sudden escalation in profitability and sales as a result of his advice and proven methods. As a nationally recognized speaker and thought leader, Farrar has championed various products and brands to generate sales of over $1 million monthly.
In addition to running a diverse catalog of companies including AMZ Club, HONU Worldwide and prREACH (the world's first video press release company), Farrar also focuses on guiding individual sellers, brands and manufacturers to worldwide dominance on Amazon and other top-earning sales sites.
The article's main focus centered around the interviewer's question, "As a seasoned Amazon expert, can you share with our readers five, non-intuitive, insider tips, to be as successful as possible on Amazon?"
Farrar shared tips with readers that appear to be very basic but are, in fact, crucial to building a successful brand:
- Investing in great photography. If an online seller wants to win on Amazon, they have to produce highly engaging listings that communicate the value of the product and the most effective way to accomplish that is with high-quality images.
- Trademark the brand name. Investing in a trademark or registry opens up the door to various programs for sellers that will increase the company and products standing on the platform.
- Use the "Holy Triumvirate" of Amazon launches — PPC, Amazon Posts and Press Releases. Utilize a combination of high-quality press releases, sponsored ads where you are actively overbidding and continually posting on Amazon Posts (Amazon's new social media service) to rank.
- Reviews are typically a big concern for clients. Remember, if the product is great and the customer experience is great, receiving positive product reviews will happen organically. People like great products.
- Create an incredible website. Once the website is live, it needs to be linked to the Amazon product. Then start creating incredible content. Not a little bit, like a 500-word blog but 1,500-or-2,500-word articles regularly.
Farrar's tips naturally led to a discussion about press releases. Farrar suggests, "A great option is to write a press release or have prREACH write one for you. Then have that press release sent out to media outlets, bloggers, and other websites across the country building links to your blog and product listing."
Another great marketing tip mentioned was to team up with other people within the Amazon community for Prime Day and holidays. "If you sell soap and your friend sells essential oils, team up to create a gift pack together. Amazon just announced recently that they have this new Beta Bundler module, which will make that exceptionally easy to do," Farrar says.
Farrar concluded the interview with a quote from Sir Richard Branson, "If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity and you are not sure if you can do it, just say yes and learn how to do it later." Farrar explains, "That's my golden rule. That quote alone has changed my life."
For those wanting additional information about Norman Farrar and details on his many services, visit the official website at https://iknowthisguy.com.