The Real Estate Big Live Event, featuring national real estate speaker Phill Grove, makes its next stop in Houston, Texas, on March 28-30. Tickets to the event are complimentary but a registration is required. Continue reading
Mar 24, 2014 /prREACH/ -- The Real Estate Big Live Event will makes its next stop in Houston, Texas, on March 28-30, 2014. To reserve a seat for the event, please visit http://TheBigLiveEvent.com.
The Real Estate Big Live Event is hosted by Phill Grove, a real estate investor from Austin, Texas, who has participated in over 1,200 real estate transactions the past decade totalling more than $200,000,000.00 while maintaing an 8 figure real estate portfolio.
Phill Grove's real estate investing philosophy is that profitable real estate businesses exist because they focus on solving the problems facing buyers & sellers. To solve problems, investors must be 'students of the real estate market' and understand multiple ways to buy & sell real estate.
"Businesses that focus on solving problems make the most money and last the longersst," says Mr. Grove. "In real estate, understanding the market and the different strategies will help you solve the most problems. For distressed sellers, selling their house quickly is the biggest problem that they'll ever face. Educated investors will make huge profits and have a long-term thriving business regardless of the economy."
At the Real Estate Big Live Event, Phill Grove will share the following real estate secrets that have made him so successful:
- "The 12 Strategies to Make Money Investing in Real Estate" - In this double session, Phill Grove teaches the 12 fundamental real estate investing strategies including steps and case studies for each. These strategies include wholesaling, fix & flip, mortgage assignments, equity partnering, wraps, house swapping and more.
- "How to Avoid Losing Money Investing" - In this session, Phill Grove teaches all of the essential skills for evaluating deals including 21 methods for analyzing a deal to minimize risk and get the most profit per deal.
- "Money Money Money" - In this session, Phill Grove teaches how to find all the money required to be a real estate investor. The key is learning how to leverage other people’s money to make the business truly scalable.
- "The Business Of Real Estate Investing" - In this session, Phill teaches 56 tips for how to build and run seven figure real estate investing company.
- "Push Button Investing" - In this session, Phill Grove teaches the 7-steps to putting a real estate business online and on auto-pilot. The difference between doing one deal and one hundred deals will be determined by what is utilized from this key session.
"Most investors spend years guessing how to set things up and learning painful lessons the hard way," continues Phill Grove. "Mistakes in real estate can be very costly. There's 2 ways to learn... make the mistake yourself or learn from leaders in the industry. The latter is much less expensive and less frustrating than the following."
To reserve a seat for the event, please visit http://TheBigLiveEvent.com.