InfoDecember 20, 2017 · Family
Top Divorce Attorney Rebecca Zung Offers Tips for Women to Thrive in Midst of a Holiday Break Up
More people file for divorce in January than any other month in the calendar year. America’s Divorce Transformation Strategist and Best Lawyer in America Honoree Rebecca Zung offers practical and timely tips and resources to navigate the exit from marriage and come out on the other side empowered and better off.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
More divorce papers are filed in January than any other month of the year. America's Divorce Transformation Strategist Rebecca Zung has represented hundreds of savvy, discerning, and insightful women to break free and be transformed in empowering ways, even during the most painful, scary time in their lives.
The author of the best selling book Breaking Free: A Step-by-Step Divorce Guide for Achieving Emotional, Physical, and Spirtual Freedom, Zung wants to guide women to avoid the top ten divorce mistakes and help them discover the ways to take control and feel empowered throughout the divorce process.
Among those mistakes are:
10. Not knowing the financial picture.
9. Not being prepared with the funds to live on and hire an attorney for the divorce.
8. Not having a temporary living plan of action.
7. Meeting the soon to be ex-husband alone to discuss settlement.
6. Letting emotions control.
5. Not having a plan for after the divorce.
4. Taking things personally. Husbands who have been successful are masters at controlling their emotions. Once the divorce process is underway, this becomes a business deal to him. Women can take a page from that book and learn to negotiate that way, too.
3. Settling for less. Women are usually guilty of this more often than men. They just want it over so they give in, only to regret it later.
2. Sweating the small stuff. Women don’t want the guys to get away with anything, so they jump on every little thing sometimes. Focus on winning the war, not every battle.
1. Confusing divorce law with divorce justice. This is especially pertinent if there is a husband who has violated the Three Deadly Sins of Marriage — abuse, addiction and adultery. These wives have suffered and now think husbands should pay, but oftentimes once the law is applied, the wives don’t feel they have been punished enough. Divorce law wasn’t created to punish but to achieve an equitable result.
About Rebecca Zung:
Since 1999, Rebecca Zung has been revolutionizing the conversation® about divorce. She has been privileged to guide thousands of women stuck in divorce drama, trauma, and chaos to step into lives of freedom, possibility, prosperity, and purpose.
The author of the best selling book Breaking Free: A Step-by-Step Divorce Guide for Achieving Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Freedom, Zung is also acknowledged as one of the top 1% of divorce attorneys in America.
A sought after major media contributor, Zung has appeared in Forbes, Newsweek, Time, Dr. Drew, NPR Takl Radio, Good Day New York, and CBS Bay Sunday among others. Today as America's Divorce Transformation Strategist, Zung speaks from live and virtual stages around the world to inspire and empower women to break free from what's holding them back and navigate divorce to come out victorious.
LinksQuotes"You can spin the drama, trauma, and chaos of your divorce into a life of power, prosperity, meaning and purpose. Make the decision now to navigate through the treacherous waters of divorce to a land where you are empowered, inspired, and victorious."ImagesContact
- Download the 'When Divorce Strikes: Plan Now for Peace of Mind Later" free report.
- Call 213-986-7758 for media interviews.
- Visit this link to purchase her book from Amazon.com.
213 986 7758Follow UsVisit Site