Spiro Koulouris, an author, person with gout and founder of Goutandyou.com, is now offering his gout diet cookbook for free. The book shares over 100 recipes to help readers manage their uric acid levels. Continue reading
Houston, Texas, Jul 19, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Spiro Koulouris is pleased to announce that his popular e-book “Gout and You: The Ultimate Gout Diet & Cookbook” is now available for free for a limited time. Koulouris has had gout for almost a decade and now helps others with gout lead healthy lifestyles by sharing his experiences. His cookbook contains tons of valuable advice on controlling uric acid and more than 100 recipes.
To claim a free copy of the e-book, please visit https://www.stopuricacid.com/.
In this cookbook by Spiro Koulouris, readers will find out
- How to prepare gout-free foods.
- Meats and other food sources that people with gout should avoid.
- Concentrates within meat that the body can’t tolerate in large quantities.
- The amount of water people with gout should consume to detoxify fats and proteins.
- The role of cholesterol in gout and liver function.
- The importance of magnesium in a uric-acid lowering diet
- The best protein sources aside from meat
- The techniques of cooking meat to help avoid the ingestion of the waste products.
- The permissible amount of dairy, such as milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, butter etc. that can be consumed.
- Factors that make seafood completely forbidden in gout diets.
- The importance of complex carbohydrates in gout diets.
"This is a valuable resource for anyone with gout to learn what a proper gout diet should consist of and how to best balance their daily consumption of protein, fat and carbohydrates," Koulouris stated.
“Dear Spiro! Your book was great! I can’t wait now to get started on all of those recipes. Your philosophy on healthy eating is so simple; I don’t understand why people fall for all these diet fads out there. I’ve recommended your book to others. Thank you again for understanding how important food and diet are to lowering uric acid,” said a highly impressed user of Spiro Koulouris’ cookbook.
To find out more about Spiro Koulouris and his healthy lifestyle tips for gout sufferers, please visit Goutandyou.com.