Food4Patriots has made it easy for customers to review its food products with a new website devoted to user feedback.
Nov 14, 2014 /prREACH/ -- With more than one year under its belt of providing emergency food – including more than 13 million adult meals – 4Patriots LLC is introducing a website where buyers can post product reviews.
The site allows customers to review the company’s 3-month, 4-week, 72-hour and 1-year kits, and post their comments publicly. All of the Food4Patriots kits are made with food grown, harvested and packaged in the United States, and all of the meals are made without any genetically-modified products, preservatives or fillers.
Among the comments on the review site are:
- “I was impressed with the assortment and with the way product is packaged. The plastic tubs with locking lids store and stack easily (and) can be moved to a vehicle quickly.” – Dale
- “What I sampled was delicious. I am very satisfied with the quality.” – Marjorie
- “I like the idea that all it takes to prepare is water. Simple!” – Jennifer
- “This is a great way to ease your mind, knowing you won’t starve because you have prepared by buying emergency food.” – Dion
The emergency food kits are packaged in space-age Mylar pouches and tucked inside tough, stackable totes that are discreet and store anywhere – basement, attic, garage, shed, cabin or even an RV. Food4Patriots products are shelf-stable for 25 years, which means it is not necessary to periodically rotate stockpiles.
Nashville, Tenn.-based 4Patriots provides a variety of products that help people become more self-reliant and independent. 4Patriots Partner Allen Baler says that the best way for Americans to prepare for an emergency situation is by stockpiling non-perishable food, water and other essential items.
“People keep learning the hard way that it pays to be prepared for emergencies,” Baler said. “There are still so many Americans who are unprepared for a crisis, despite all of the recent weather disasters, clean water shortages and realization that our electrical grid is vulnerable to cyber attacks. Being prepared also results in peace of mind, and that alone is worth the effort.”
In addition to Food4Patriots, 4Patriots products include:
- Water4Patriots, featuring the LifeStraw personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
- Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
- SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom, non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
- Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
4Patriots’ full-color, 16-page monthly newsletter titled the Patriot Alliance Messenger and the company’s blog provide readers with information on essential subjects including privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more, so that they can become more self-reliant and independent from government and big business.