“Lunch With Norm,” a popular blog run by Norman Farrar, has recently published another insightful article. In it, Farrar shares eight tips for scaling Amazon FBA startups to international markets. Continue reading
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Sep 20, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Norman Farrar’s small business blog, "Lunch With Norm," continues to publish high-quality articles related to running businesses on Amazon. The latest post unveils eight highly effective tips for Amazon sellers to help them expand into international markets. In addition to its blog, "Lunch With Norm" is also widely followed because of its popular, tri-weekly podcast.
To find out more about the podcast, please visit https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/lunch-with-norm/id1525564513.
In his article, Farrar recommends Amazon sellers avoid making casual mistakes and follow the tips shared by business scaling experts and his podcast guests Jana Krekic and Tom Meek.
The tips shared in the article include:
- Looking into the target market and customer base: This step involves performing an extensive market study to gain a thorough understanding of it, including the political condition and overall business environment. The cost-effectiveness of all investments should also be evaluated.
- Managing money and financials: To avoid various financial problems, a clear idea about the fundamentals of financial management and typical trade finance instruments is required. This is why it may be helpful to hire an accountant experienced in international trade.
- Adapting marketing strategy to the target market: Localized marketing efforts are essential because no SEO and marketing methodology is effective in all regions around the world.
- Making personal connections: Before expanding into any foreign market, sellers need to go there and start developing personal relationships with suppliers and associates.
- Increased efforts for scalable growth: After starting in a specific location, local branches should be opened after some time. Localized and optimized brand experience helps sellers meet the needs of their target audience.
- Finding the right location and office: While choosing the correct location, sellers must look for the best contextual fit for their brand.
- Developing the team on the ground: While developing their teams, sellers should thoroughly research potential business partners and train them, if required.
- Learning the country’s language and customs: Policies, procedures and playbooks should be created per the local customs, lifestyles, market demands, and regulations.
“Global expansion necessitates thorough investigation and patience, and it is not without its difficulties. However, you can address such obstacles and pave your path to success with careful planning and coordination with the right people in your desired international market,” Farrar mentions.
The entire article is now available at https://lunchwithnorm.com/blog/how-to-scale-amazon-fba-startup-internationally/.
To find out more Amazon FBA-related tips from renowned business leaders, please visit the "Lunch With Norm" blog and tune in to the "Lunch With Norm" podcast.
About Norman Farrar
Entrepreneur and businessman Norman "The Beard Guy" Farrar stands at the forefront of the economic mega-machine known as Amazon Marketplace. As a leading expert with over 25 years of product sourcing, development, and branding expertise, Norm is an advisor to many and an inspiration to all.
Throughout his career, he has worked with big brands including Mercedes-Benz, Coca-Cola, Dell, Microsoft, Target, Hershey, 20th Century Fox, Molson's, Cadbury and a wide variety of emerging businesses that are celebrating sudden escalation in profitability and sales as a result of taking action on his advice and proven methods.
https://www.normanfarrar.com | https://www.facebook.com/whoisthebeardguy | https://www.instagram.com/normfarrar | https://www.twitter.com/normfarrarJR | https://www.linkedin.com/in/normanfarrar/ | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyNHknIKLu98jNtgon13SA | https://www.pinterest.ca/officialnormanfarrar/ | https://www.tiktok.com/@normanfarrar/