Brad Costanzo of Costanzo Marketing and MIH Publishing recently shared his business and growth advice with Esther Kiss on an episode of the highly acclaimed podcast now being downloaded by thousands of listeners every month. Continue reading
May 06, 2014 /prREACH/ -- For business owners, authors, experts and other consultants looking to grow their business, increase profits and work smarter, the Born To Influence Marketing Show and podcast with Esther Kiss and Mette Muller is a highly trusted resource that many entrepreneurs turn to for cutting edge insights and advice.
Brad Costanzo of Costanzo Marketing and MIH Publishing recently shared his business and growth advice with Esther Kiss on an episode of the highly acclaimed podcast now being downloaded by thousands of listeners every month.
As an expert in finding hidden opportunities for business growth using proven and often out-of-the-box methods, Costanzo covers topics such as:
- How to use books for lead generation
- How to get more reviews for books
- How to get clients from Amazon
- What must be included on the first page of books for lead generation
- How to triple the Life Time Value of customers
- How to price as a coach or a consultant
- How to reframe an offer to reveal what it’s worth to clients
- Why one should avoid posting a fee schedule online
- How to position to gain immediate trust of prospects
- How to monetize the content
- Why a headline is NOT the most important thing
- What is the REAL purpose of a headline
- The copywriting formula that works
- How to boost rankings for books on Amazon
- How to find strategic partners
The Born To Influence Marketing Show is available online and on iTunes and offers a wealth of business and entrepreneurial advice.
Brad Cosanzo is a marketing consultant, publisher, investor in both companies and real estate holdings.
He sits on the board of directors for numerous companies that enlist his help to increase their market expsosure and profitlability by focusing on proven marketing principle and a unique approach to joint ventures and licensing intellectual properties.
To listen to full show for free, visit http://borntoinfluence.com/bradcostanzo/ And for more information on Brad Costanzo, visit CostanzoMarketing.com