Soft Touch recently shared the importance of maintaining a regular foot care routine. The brand’s callus and dead skin remover for feet is an effective, easy-to-use treatment to safely achieve smooth, soft and happy feet at home. Continue reading
Hickory, NC, Feb 02, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Soft Touch is working hard to bring attention to the importance of foot care. The company has already attained social media success with its callus and dead skin remover for feet and aims to reach an even greater audience. The brand hopes that more people will recognize the need for an easy-to-use, effective foot care product.
Find more about the brand's callus remover for feet at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JX7VT2N.
The company believes a little at-home care can go a long way toward promoting overall foot health. Company founders Tim and Lynsey Frey wanted to provide an at-home foot care solution. Lynsey used her expertise as a licensed skincare professional to create a formula of pure botanical acids. This formula is designed to rid the feet of rough heels and stubborn calluses.
Using only safe and effective ingredients, the brand's tea tree foot peel mask requires only a few easy steps to achieve smoother, softer skin. Apply the booties for 60 minutes, wash and dry feet, then soak for 10 minutes each day. The brand advises that peeling will begin approximately 7 to 10 days after treatment.
Soft Touch suggests that prevention is better than a cure. Therefore, it is ideal for incorporating foot care into one's daily routine. The brand outlines the most common foot problems that can arise when feet do not get the attention they deserve:
- Cracked heels are an unsightly result of dry skin around the heel edge and cause discomfort or pain. Moisturizing feet and avoiding flip flops and sandals can help reduce cracked heels.
- Calluses and corns develop from repeated friction, rubbing, irritation or pressure on the skin. They may lead to skin infections and ulcerations. Calluses and corns can be reduced by wearing shoes that fit properly and using Soft Touch's callus remover for feet.
- Dead skin buildup can result from dry skin, the friction of walking and running or a lack of regular foot care. Soft Touch recommends washing, exfoliating and moisturizing the feet to treat and prevent dry skin.
- Ingrown toenails can become painful, swollen or infected. Trim toenails straight across, leaving a bit of nail length.
- Bacterial or fungal infections and cracked skin can result if the skin between the toes is too moist. Avoid applying moisturizers to these areas and wear socks in close-toed footwear.
Excited users are sharing their thoughts on the dead skin remover for feet. One Amazon reviewer writes, "This is an amazing foot peel mask! Avoiding chemicals and harmful ingredients is important to me, so it's great to find a product that I feel safe using and that really works!"
The commenter continues, "It took about six days to begin peeling, and about three weeks for the peeling to completely stop. My feet were soft, and the dryness was gone! I'm really impressed by the results and can't wait to do the foot peel again. Thank you for a great product!"
To learn more about the company's popular dead skin remover for feet, please visit the official company website or Amazon storefront.