Health brand, VitaRaw, recently shared the benefits of collagen pills for skin care, joints and hair growth. The brand uses only non-GMO ingredients in a properly balanced formula to provide optimal results.
Encino, California, Sep 25, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Health brand, VitaRaw, is dedicated to providing exceptional products and to empower a health-conscious community. The brand recently shared its collagen pills' health benefits for skin care, joints, and hair growth. Formulated with non-GMO ingredients, each serving contains 1,800 milligrams of properly balanced collagen for optimal results.
Learn more about collagen for hair growth at https://www.amazon.com/Collagen-Pills-Supplements-peptides-hydrolyzed/dp/B07X57THMF.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, making up between 25% and 35% of its protein content. It serves as the main component of connective tissues, including tendons, ligaments, skin and muscles. As people age, collagen production decreases, resulting in wrinkles, stiffer and less flexible tendons and ligaments, shrinking and weakening muscles, joint pain due to worn cartilage and potential gastrointestinal problems.
Although the body can make collagen on its own, a poor diet is a top reason for lack of collagen production. A senior spokesperson for the brand says, “The body can’t make collagen without the necessary components.” Whether due to a poor diet or an aging body that can no longer absorb the same amounts of nutrients to make collagen, people have turned to supplements to ensure they are getting the amount of collagen their bodies need.
Manufactured in a state of the art facility in the United States, VitaRaw collagen for joints is scientifically formulated so that each pill produced provides significant results. The brand notes, “We use hydrolyzed collagen, meaning the collagen has been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids, which increases absorption by the body.”
The fastest-growing health information site online, Healthline, recently published a medically reviewed article outlining a list of evidence-based benefits associated with taking collagen supplements. The article reads:
- Can improve skin health. Collagen plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. By slowing the aging process, it can reduce wrinkles and dry skin. Additionally, taking collagen supplements may promote the production of other proteins that help structure the skin, including elastin and fibrillin.
- Helps relieve joint pain. Collagen helps maintain the integrity of cartilage, which is the rubber-like tissue that protects the joints. As the amount of collagen in the body decreases as people get older, the risk of developing degenerative joint disorders such as osteoarthritis increases. Some studies have shown that taking collagen supplements may help improve osteoarthritis symptoms and reduce joint pain overall.
- Could prevent bone loss. Bones are made mostly of collagen, which gives them structure and helps keep them strong. Studies have shown that taking collagen supplements may have specific effects in the body that help inhibit the bone breakdown, leading to osteoporosis.
- Could boost muscle mass. Between 1–10% of muscle tissue is composed of collagen. This protein is necessary to keep muscles strong and functioning correctly. Researchers have suggested that taking collagen may promote muscle protein synthesis, like creatine, and stimulate muscle growth after exercise.
- Promotes heart health. Collagen provides structure to the arteries, blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. Without enough collagen, arteries may become weak and fragile. This may lead to atherosclerosis, a disease characterized by narrowing the arteries and potentially leading to heart attack and stroke.
Other potential health benefits include strengthening nails and stimulating hair to grow longer, improve gut health by treating intestinal permeability, improve mood, reduce anxiety symptoms and support weight loss.
To find additional information about VitaRaw and its collagen for skin care supplement, visit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X57THMF.