To help comic book enthusiasts maintain their valuable comic book collections, the new-to-market brand Nolla’s Home Décor is happy to offer collectors its comic book storage boxes. The brand also shares its tips for keeping comic books in the best condition possible. Continue reading
Calgary , Alberta , Apr 29, 2021 /prREACH/ -- As a brand new company, Nolla Active Ltd. is excited to offer products designed to help people and other small businesses. Under the brand name, Nolla's Home Décor, the family-run business, is launching its comic book storage boxes to comic book enthusiasts looking for an ideal way to store valuable comic book collections. The brand recently shared its storage tips for keeping comic books in top condition.
Find more information on the comic box case at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PND1LP4.
Since the first modern comic book was released in the US in 1933, comic books have retained their popularity over the decades and continue to captivate interested audiences. There are two main types of comic book collections: a collection kept for the value of the books and a collection of beloved books read over and over again by the collector. In either case, properly storing comics is the key to maintaining their integrity for years to come. The brand has provided the following tips to prolong a comic book's life:
- Avoid storing comic book collections in garages, sheds, basements, attics, and outdoors where comics can be exposed to damaging heat and moisture.
- Bag comics in acid-free sleeves that are designed to protect the paper. Mylar is often the most expensive option but will last the longest.
- Wash hands before touching comics as dirt and oils on the skin can damage the paper over time.
- Keep comics in a closed storage box to prevent light from fading colors on the covers.
- Refrain from stacking comics on top of one another. Comics on the top of a stack can damage the comics on the bottom.
- Storing comics upright makes it easier to flip through a collection.
- Use acid-free card stock between the bag and the comic book's back to prevent the comic from folding over.
- Organize and label boxes to make it easier to locate specific comics and prevent unnecessary handling.
Using a comic book box also protects collections during transportation. The senior spokesperson for Nolla Active Ltd., Mike Newman, adds, "Our wooden comic bookcase holds up to 170 comics for safe storage when the comics are not being read."
For those interested in additional information about Nolla's Home Décor, please visit the company's Amazon storefront.