Renowned neuroscience-based consultant and coach, Dr. Kevin J. Fleming, has recently shared five tips to help individuals optimize their mental wellness. Dr. Fleming is the President & CEO of Grey Matters International Inc.
Tulsa, OK, Apr 10, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Dr. Kevin J. Fleming, a proponent of the latest neuroscience technologies and neuroeconomics, has recently shared five things anyone can do to optimize their mental wellness. President and CEO of the international brain-centric consultancy and coaching firm, Grey Matters International Inc., Dr. Fleming combines cutting-edge neuroscience with a concierge model of care to help leaders and their families achieve sustainable change. He is a trusted advisor to numerous top-performing executives, athletes, and celebrities.
Dr. Fleming has a B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Notre Dame and a Postdoctoral Residency in Behavioral Medicine. He travels the world helping clients bring about positive changes when traditional psychology, psychiatry, self-help and other approaches fail to work. He has served clients on 5 continents, including cabinet members for the King of Jordan, Fortune 100 executives, and NFL players. He has been cited in the New York Times, Fortune Magazine, Newsweek, CNN and many others.
Dr. Fleming strongly believes that individuals who are mentally healthy can still improve their mental wellness. In a recently conducted interview, he recommended five steps that anyone can take to improve or optimize their mental wellness.
- Get rid of alcohol for longer than just a mere "detox" period measured in only days, weeks or 2--3 months.
- Find out where the spiritual narcissism is inside the things people do for themselves in the name of self-care and adjust one aspect of it to be more real.
- Take a look at the closest relationships and do an honest gut check on what source the love is coming from.
- Do a tally of one's spiritual exercises, decisions, behaviors, practices.
- Instead of just increasing workout times or changing up routines for more muscle-building, investigate the larger system of biophysical wellness decisions.
"We are change agents that are revolutionizing the corporate hallways as well as the homes, relationships, and families of successful individuals who are tired of run-of-the-mill feel-good coaches, trainers, shrinks and self-help experts who don't understand the high-performing brain and the illusions of change," says Dr. Fleming. "Bringing cutting-edge decisional neuroscience to the concierge model of care, we travel the world, customizing executive-level wellness solutions that merge these two worlds into a single plan of excellence and everyone's ultimate goal: true, sustainable behavior change that sticks."