Host of the popular podcast “Lunch With Norm,” Norman Farrar shares a blog post focusing on an e-commerce marketing strategy for more sales. Farrar suggests a range of actions that businesses should take in 2021.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jun 16, 2021 /prREACH/ -- World-renowned business strategist Norman Farrar recently shared his winning e-commerce marketing strategy formula for more sales on his popular “Lunch With Norm” blog. Farrar covers how to draft a resilient plan that focuses on search engine optimization, social media marketing, customer retention, technological advancements and the conscious human touch.
To read the full e-commerce marketing blog, visit https://lunchwithnorm.com/2021/05/02/ecommerce-marketing-strategy-2021/.
With 2020 having been an unexpected year all around for businesses and consumers alike, Farrar suggests some lessons it has offered that every e-commerce entrepreneur should apply going forward. “Thanks to the uptick in e-commerce last year, there is now larger online competition, more advanced technology, and a deeper education among consumers,” explains Farrar.
When assessing current e-commerce marketing, the key to success will be meticulously planning every marketing aspect to provide a seamless customer experience while expanding audience reach.
The blog outlines the following actions that businesses should take in 2021:
- Optimize for search engines - This is a tried-and-true way to get noticed on the internet. Adapt to consumer habits and maximize business visibility across search engines.
- Embrace social marketing - Since consumers around the world have been spending more time at home scrolling through their feeds, now is the time to leverage this mass attention towards social media.
- Focus on existing customers - Continue with outbound marketing but be sure to utilize inbound marketing as well. Keeping existing customers hooked ensures these customers remain an active part of a brand’s community.
- Optimize the checkout process - There are a few ways to help convert a browsing customer into a purchasing one, which include optimizing a shopping page for mobile, being transparent about delivery and shipping expenses, trying out social media shopping carts, accepting a variety of payment options and reminding users of customer guarantee during the checkout stage.
- Retargeting - This uses pixels and cookie data to re-engage customers who viewed a product page but did not buy anything.
- Humanize the brand - 2021 is the year to focus on ethics, the environment and the community. More customers are choosing to support brands that uphold their values. Brands should connect with customers at the community level.
To learn more from Norman Farrar, tune into his “Lunch With Norm” podcast at https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/lunch-with-norm/id1525564513. To find Farrar’s full range of e-commerce marketing services, please visit the official company website.
About Norman Farrar
Entrepreneur and businessman Norman "The Beard Guy" Farrar stands at the forefront of the economic mega-machine known as Amazon Marketplace. As a leading expert with over 25 years of product sourcing, development, and branding expertise, Norm is an advisor to many and an inspiration to all.
Throughout his career, he has worked with big brands including Mercedes-Benz, Coca-Cola, Dell, Microsoft, Target, Hershey, 20th Century Fox, Molson's, Cadbury and a wide variety of emerging businesses that are celebrating sudden escalation in profitability and sales as a result of taking action on his advice and proven methods.
https://www.normanfarrar.com | https://www.facebook.com/whoisthebeardguy | https://www.instagram.com/normfarrar | https://www.twitter.com/normfarrarJR | https://www.linkedin.com/in/normanfarrar/ | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyNHknIKLu98jNtgon13SA | https://www.pinterest.ca/officialnormanfarrar/ | https://www.tiktok.com/@normanfarrar/