Home decor brand, Belvedere Home, has recently shared tips on staying organized at home during the upcoming holiday season. The brand’s extra large storage basket pairs style with function for the ideal way to clean-up cluttered rooms. Continue reading
La Jolla , CA , Dec 05, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Popular home decor brand, Belvedere Home, is on a mission to help people keep an organized home for inner peace, especially during the stressful holiday season. The brand's extra large storage basket is stylish yet functional, providing an easy way to organize spaces with a bin that complements any room decor.
Learn more about large baskets for blankets by visiting: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M68HLC1
Company founder, Julie Toman, says, "Our rope laundry basket is an ideal solution to maintaining order and organization for those busy rooms that families use every day." The brand's cotton rope basket is a decorative and practical way to clean up; it is ideal for storing and organizing clothes, linen, blankets, towels, toys, or shoes. Toman adds, "Most cotton rope bags lose their composition under significant weight-bearing and usage. Our storage units are so well-made, they will retain their integrity, use after use and wash after wash."
Each storage basket features grey and white stripes, triple reinforced white stitching, real leather handles in brown and measures 17 inches tall by 14.7 inches wide. The brand is eco-friendly conscious, ensuring materials used are chemical and dye-free and are 100% cotton. Amazon customers have been raving about the high-quality baskets. "Very well made and holds a lot! I have two, one for my son's toys and the other for blankets. Looks nice in his room. Highly recommended," writes a reviewer,
The company has shared a useful article from the online site, Lifehack, that provides excellent tips on how to stay organized:
- Write things down. From shopping lists for groceries to holiday gifts, home decor, and important dates like meetings and birthdays. Trying to remember things does not help someone stay organized. A pen and some paper is an excellent way of remembering things externally, and it's much more permanent.
- Make schedules and deadlines. Keeping things organized goes hand-in-hand with staying productive. Make deadlines and set goals for the day and week ahead, and stick to them. By living a cluttered lifestyle, people do not have the time or space to make those deadlines or achieve their goals.
- Don't procrastinate. Putting in the effort to get things done as soon as possible removes the stress from doing it later. The longer something is left to do, the harder it is to get it done.
- Give everything a home. Organized people keep order by storing things properly and labeling storage spaces.
- Declutter regularly. Find time each week to organize; stuff does not stay organized on its own it needs to be reorganized continuously and consistently.
- Keep only what is needed. Having fewer things also means that people can enjoy those things more and feel better about using everything they own, rather than letting half collect dust.
- Know where to discard items. Having less stuff means less clutter. Donate unneeded items to charity, try selling items or take a trip to the recycle center.
- Stay away from bargains. Write down precisely what is needed and buy only those items.
- Delegate responsibilities. An organized life is not overfilled with responsibilities, meetings and deadlines. In fact, it has less because things that create stress have been slowly organized out.
- Work hard. When a person works harder, they can enjoy their clutter-free home life later.
To find additional information about Belvedere Home and its woven baskets for organizing, please visit the official company website or Amazon storefront.