Fortify Supplements recently shared a list of factors that contribute to a weakened immune system. The brand has formulated an immune system booster with elderberry, zinc and vitamins C and D to support immunity and health.
Aliso Viejo, California, Jul 29, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Fortify Supplements is using scientifically researched ingredients in a non-proprietary formula for its immune system booster to help people counteract the many factors contributing to a weakened immune system. The brand's advanced formula contains a powerhouse of antioxidants to support immunity and health with elderberry, zinc and vitamins C and D.
Learn more about best immune system booster at amazon.com/best-immune-system-booster/dp/B086XL2MQ9.
In an article published by WebMD, a trusted online source for in-depth medical news, many things suppress your immune system¹. WebMD lists the following:
- Lack of sleep: The body releases specific proteins that help the immune system, called cytokines, only during sleep.
- Anxiety: Just having anxious thoughts can weaken the immune response in as little as 30 minutes.
- Low vitamin D: Required for strong bones and healthy blood cells, vitamin D also helps boost the immune system.
- Certain medications: They include drugs to treat allergies, arthritis, lupus, IBS and organ transplant. For example, corticosteroids, TNF inhibitors and chemotherapy.
- Too few fruits and vegetables: These foods may help the body make more of the white blood cells needed to fight off infections.
- Smoking and marijuana: Smoke from pot and cigarettes can inflame lungs, lead to breathing problems and increase the chances of lung infections, while nicotine can weaken the body's ability to fight germs.
- High-fat diet: Oils can hinder germ-fighting white blood cells and, over time, can upset the balance of bacteria in the gut that can help immune response.
- Too little time outdoors: Sunlight may energize specialized cells in the immune system called T-cells that help fight infection.
- Alcohol: Not only does it slow the body's ability to fight germs for up to 24 hours, over time, drinking too much blunts the body's self-repair function.
- Grief: There is some evidence that sorrow, especially if it lasts a long time, can depress the body's immunity.
- Lack of exercise: Exercise helps the blood get around the body more efficiently, which means germ-fighting substances get where they need to go.
Those interested in the benefits of Fortify Supplements' immune system booster vitamins can visit the official company website or Amazon storefront.