Enviromedica has formulated its immune system booster for men with LC-Plasma, a novel, heat-killed paraprobiotic shown to uniquely activate the immune system’s master regulator, pDCs. The immune booster is suitable for men, women and children. Continue reading
Austin, Texas, Nov 05, 2020 /prREACH/ -- Enviromedica, a company on a mission to further the principles of evolutionary medicine as a new paradigm to healing, shared how its immune system booster for men can help support healthy lifestyle habits for improved immunity. The company's Immunoflora, with LC-Plasma, capsules are suitable for men, women and children.
More information can be found at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J5VFC64.
"Get comprehensive immune support like never before. Supported by nine published human clinical studies, we can confidently say that Immunoflora is the best immune system booster. It bridges the gap between the innate and adaptive immune systems, our first and second lines of defense," says the brand's senior spokesperson.
Several dietary and lifestyle changes can positively contribute to strengthening the body's natural defenses to help fight harmful pathogens or disease-causing organisms. Trusted online health information source, Healthline, shares tips on how to naturally strengthen immunity with the following list:
- Get enough sleep. Inadequate or poor-quality sleep is linked to a higher susceptibility to sickness. Adults should aim to get seven or more hours of sleep each night, while teens need eight to ten hours and younger children and infants up to 14 hours.
- Eat more whole plant foods. Foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that may decrease inflammation by combatting unstable compounds called free radicals, causing inflammation when they build up in the body at high levels.
- Eat more healthy fats. Like those found in olive oil and salmon, healthy fats may boost the body's immune response to pathogens by decreasing inflammation. Although low-level inflammation is a normal response to stress or injury, chronic inflammation can suppress the immune system.
- Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement. Fermented foods are rich in beneficial bacteria called probiotics, which populate the digestive tract. Research suggests that a flourishing network of gut bacteria can help the immune cells differentiate between normal, healthy cells and harmful invader organisms.
- Limit added sugars. Given that obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease can weaken the immune system, limiting added sugars is an essential part of an immune-boosting diet.
- Engage in moderate exercise. Regular, moderate exercise may reduce inflammation and help the immune cells regenerate regularly.
- Stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause headaches and hinder physical performance, focus, mood, digestion, and heart and kidney function. These complications can increase susceptibility to illness.
- Manage stress levels. Long-term stress promotes inflammation, as well as imbalances in immune cell function.
When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle, the company's immune system booster for women can help aid the body's natural defenses. The formula's key ingredient, LC-Plasma, is an inactive, heat-killed strain that provides unmatched immune system support and pairs perfectly with probiotics. LC-Plasma activates pDCs, which in turn activate critical immune cells for comprehensive immune support.
The spokesperson explains, "A rare type of immune cell, pDCs act as potent modulators of the immune response. These special immune cells are best known for their extraordinary ability to produce high levels of type I interferons in the body, signaling proteins that play a critical role in immune health."
For those wanting additional information on the benefits of Enviromedica's immune system booster, visit the company's official website or Amazon storefront.