In a recently published post, the Amazon FBA blog, “Lunch With Norm,” shares 11 reasons why Amazon business owners should consider taking an Amazon selling course. Founded by Norman Farrar, this online resource is extremely popular as a blog and podcast. Continue reading
Fort Lauderdale, FL, Oct 04, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Amazon FBA resource, "Lunch With Norm," recently published another insightful blog post to help Amazon business owners. In this detailed post, founder Norman Farrar discusses why every seller on Amazon should seriously think about taking an Amazon selling course. Farrar is an acclaimed business leader with proven expertise in product sourcing, development, and branding expertise.
To find out more about the "Lunch With Norm" podcast, please visit https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/lunch-with-norm/id1525564513.
In his article, Farrar mentions that most successful Amazon sellers have taken a course on Amazon selling at some point. He believes that there are many reasons for taking these courses, including:
- Helps sellers market and promote themselves and get their page and Amazon store up and running.
- Teaches the competitive pricing techniques within a niche and Amazon’s restrictions on how much can be charged.
- Teaches the most appropriate storage and shipping options so that all orders are delivered on time.
- Makes sellers aware of entry barriers, such as obtaining Amazon’s approval for selling.
- Tells sellers about the tools they should use to analyze competition correctly.
- Guides sellers on leveraging positive reviews from their customers.
- Makes sellers aware of Amazon’s regulations and helps them avoid bans and selling restrictions.
- Helps sellers conceptualize Amazon’s costs and complications.
- Informs sellers about a variety of tax remittance services.
- Many courses help Amazon sellers estimate the profitability of their business.
- Listing optimization is another important benefit of taking an Amazon selling course.
The entire article is available at https://lunchwithnorm.com/blog/amazon-selling-course/.
“We emphasize that you should only purchase these courses if you are dedicated to the process. Amazon selling courses don’t come cheap, and you must do your due diligence before purchasing one,” Farrar says.
For more Amazon selling tips from renowned business leaders, please visit the "Lunch With Norm" blog and tune in to the "Lunch With Norm" podcast.
About Norman Farrar
Entrepreneur and businessman Norman "The Beard Guy" Farrar stands at the forefront of the economic mega-machine known as Amazon Marketplace. As a leading expert with over 25 years of product sourcing, development, and branding expertise, Norm is an advisor to many and an inspiration to all.
Throughout his career, he has worked with big brands including Mercedes-Benz, Coca-Cola, Dell, Microsoft, Target, Hershey, 20th Century Fox, Molson's, Cadbury and a wide variety of emerging businesses that are celebrating sudden escalation in profitability and sales as a result of taking action on his advice and proven methods.
https://www.normanfarrar.com | https://www.facebook.com/whoisthebeardguy | https://www.instagram.com/normfarrar | https://www.twitter.com/normfarrarJR | https://www.linkedin.com/in/normanfarrar/ | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyNHknIKLu98jNtgon13SA | https://www.pinterest.ca/officialnormanfarrar/ | https://www.tiktok.com/@normanfarrar/