Phill Grove will be hosting The Big Live Event in Austin, Texas this weekend. Phill Grove will detail how he has been able to participate in more than 1,200 real estate transactions totaling more than $200 Million since 2003.
Jan 15, 2014 /prREACH/ -- Phill Grove, national speaker, real estate investor, and the creator of the ‘All In One Done For You Real Estate’ program is hosting a 2 day real estate training in Austin, TX, from January 18-19, 2014. For more information, please visit www.thebigliveevent.com
Phill Grove has participated in over 1,200 deals worth over $200,000,000 since 2003 using a variety of real estate investing techniques. His business philosophy is to be 'strategically agnostic', meaning that he doesn't just focus on 1 real estate strategy. Rather, he educates himself when to use all of them so his focus can be solely on how to best solve the needs of his customers. Mr. Grove is considered by many to be the leading expert on making money in real estate in today’s post-bubble economy.
Phill Grove, and his wife, Shenoah Grove of Hippie Hollow Homes, will be teaching the following:
- 12 Unique Strategies to make money Investing in Real Estate -Including: swaps, mortgage assignments, flips, wholesaling, wraps, auctions, options, short sales, and 4 more…
- 25 Ways to brand yourself to get deals to find you.
- 75 Questions To Ask A Seller To Get Them To Sell to you
- 9 Tested/Proven Scripts – The Exact Words To Say (and When) to Close any deal.
- 21 Ways to analyze any deal To Make Sure its profitable.
- 15 Ways to finance any deal Using other people’s money
“I’ve had a great deal of success in real estate utilizing multiple real estate strategies to help me complete over 1,200 transactions since 2003,” says Mr. Grove. “My goal is to show others how to do it as well. I will be detailing, step by step, what I have been doing and continue to do in real estate. What I do works in today’s real estate market. Austin Texas is my real estate home town, so if I can make it work there, so can anyone else interested in real estate investing."For more information on this real estate training event, please visit www.thebigliveevent.com.