TBI Pro reports its ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers are equipped with medical stone filters. A 360-degree rotating nozzle and quiet operation make them suitable for all rooms, including nurseries, bedrooms and living rooms.
Schaumburg, Illinois, Sep 04, 2020 /prREACH/ -- TBI Pro, a company dedicated to providing consumers with high-quality goods designed by a talented engineer community, is happy to report its ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers are now equipped with medical stone filters.
Learn more about humidifiers with filters by visiting http://amoz.onl/1QH.
"Humidifiers add moisture to the air to prevent dryness that can irritate many parts of the body. They can be particularly useful for treating dry skin, sinus congestion/headache, dry throat, nose irritation, bloody noses, irritated vocal cords, dry cough, cracked lips, and ease flu and cold symptoms," explains a senior spokesperson for the brand. "We aim to provide everyone with effective hydration for healthy air and a comfortable, moist environment."
As WebMD points out, tap water's salts and minerals can have adverse effects on a humidifier. Manufacturers recommend using only filtered water in humidifiers for two crucial reasons. The first is, using unfiltered water can lead to deposit buildup that can be difficult to remove, affect the overall performance of large room humidifiers over time and serve as a breeding ground for bacteria or other pollutants. The second reason is that having these impurities circulated through the mist in the air can be problematic for people who suffer from respiratory issues or allergies and potentially lead to illness.
To remove the added cost and inconvenience of purchasing filtered water, the company designed its small room humidifiers to accommodate medical stone filters, unique high-performance filters for decarbonizing water to prevent the aeration of impurities.
The company highlights the following features of its cool mist humidifiers for baby:
- The device contains an impressive 6-liter (1.6-gallon) reservoir for water, which gives two days of use, with a low water indicator.
- Top-fill design that does not require any disassembly, making it easy to refill and clean. Simply remove the lid to add cool water directly to the water tank through the large opening top.
- A 360-degree rotating nozzle and three adjustable mist settings provide an even level of humidity, create a soothing, comfortable environment and reduce the risk of diseases, germs and bacteria by maintaining relative humidity between 40-60%.
- Convenient timer allows the user to configure the humidifier for a specified time (in hours) and automatically turns it off when this period ends.
- Informative and clear LED display greatly facilitates the unit's operation, showing the humidity in the room, mist level, current temperature, water and night mode. This large humidifier for home provides high efficiency with extremely low power consumption.
- Simple touch-control operation with added remote control functionality.
The brand points out that a special sleep mode makes this device one of the most suitable humidifiers for a bedroom or nursery. It works with minimal noise (less than 30 decibels), and only the speed indicator lights up. TBI Pro says, "This provides you and your kids with a calm and healthy sleep with an optimal humidification level. Forget about coughing, allergies, and dry skin: the humidifiers for baby can easily solve all these problems by keeping humidity above 43%."
Amazon customers have been delighted with large room humidifiers. One reviewer happily comments, "Recently, my son had some chest congestion; we put this in his room, which helped. This works in small rooms or larger rooms. We have an open concept floor plan, and when we plug it in the living room — it will go through most of the house. It's easy to fill with water and lasts pretty long, too. I don't have to fill it up as much as I thought I would. It also looks good in our home; it doesn't look cheap or cheesy. It sits nicely on our end table in the living room. I would recommend this product to people who suffer from allergies or if you get frequent colds. I use it daily."
To learn more about TBI Pro and its ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers, visit http://amoz.onl/1QH.