To combat de novo headaches in frontline workers, Hydronique Hydration Corporation has formulated a hydration vitamin water powder filled with powerful ingredients. The company recommends setting a timer as a reminder to keep hydrated while choosing nutritionally beneficial beverages. Continue reading
Dec 09, 2021 /prREACH/ -- Hydronique Hydration Corporation states that lack of proper hydration can be remedied easily with its hydration vitamin water powder. The brand shares that a recent cross-sectional research study indicates up to 81% of frontline healthcare workers are experiencing de novo headaches associated with the amplified use of PPE (personal protective equipment) due to irregular meal times and dehydration.
Find more on Hydronique Hydration vitamin water powder at http://www.hydroniquehydration.com.
Proper hydration is critical for regulating body temperature, keeping joints lubricated, preventing infections, delivering nutrients to cells and keeping organs functioning properly. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the company’s CEO discovered an alarming fact. “My family and friends working on the frontlines had it particularly difficult," he says. "The equipment they wore to protect themselves actually prevented them from eating and drinking all day and night. They would leave work burnt out, malnourished and dehydrated.”
Beyond the glaring issues surrounding PPE use during COVID-19, the company’s founder points out that all people struggle with adequate hydration and nutrition at some point or another. To provide people with an easy way to remedy this, Hydronique Hydration went to work to create high-quality, nutrient-rich and sugar-free formulas.
The company’s most-recommended solution to combat dehydration is to set a timer, “Set regular reminders throughout your day for times when you can stop what you’re doing, take off your mask and hydrate with a nutritious beverage," says the CEO.
Rehydrating with a beneficial beverage is important. The company outlines the key ingredients at work in its hydration water powder:
- Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, may prevent migraine headaches. It is water-soluble so that any excess will be secreted from the body.
- Magnesium, which many people do not realize they are deficient in, may help with stress and muscle relaxation. It may also decrease the frequency of migraines.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 effectively provide the mental clarity and energy needed to combat post-prandial mental fog without the jitteriness of other aids such as caffeine or energy drinks.
- Vitamin C and zinc support the immune system. Many studies have shown that supplementation can reduce the duration and severity of the common cold.
- Taurine is helpful for those who have a job requiring a lot of physical work. Studies show it can increase endurance, which may help people make it through the day.
When choosing how to rehydrate, the company suggests avoiding sugary drinks. Although sugar-filled drinks provide a rapid boost, they are often followed by an energy crash with few nutritional benefits.
To learn more about hydration water powder by Hydronique, visit the official company website, Amazon marketplace, or Instagram page.