- Date: Nov 21, 2016
- Category: Financial
Because Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat all secured funding via venture capital many new business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs believe that the venture capital model is the best way to fund a startup to launch a business. Reality is that only 1 to 2 percent of entrepreneurs actually secure venture capital, so what are the other 98% of entrepreneurs to do.
- Date: Mar 04, 2016
- Category: Internet & New Media
Translucent Developments has recently begun offering a startup development service in order to help entrepreneurs take potential ideas to reality.